Monday 15 October 2012

WHOA!

So, just finished my very first workout of the experiment! Jillian Michaels, and oh my god!. I'm sweating, my legs are shaking, my heart rate is up.. And the first part only took 20 minutes! I like workouts like that :)
I had to change some of the exercises. Yes Jillian, everyone can do jumping jacks, but I might take it easy on my first time, since my knees have been aching today ;). Am just about to get into my physio exercises whilst watching crappy TV, then bed!

Water intake for the day - approx 2L, but will drink more after blogging. Workout has left me thirsty!
I did *gasp* cheat today food-wise.
I know! First day.. And I've cheated all ready? But, this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.. So it will take time.. And it was my birthday cake!

I don't know if anybody is reading this.. But wow.. I'm excited for what's to come!

Goodnight, all!

Erin
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment