Friday 12 October 2012

It's FRIIIIIDAAAAAAYYYYYY

So, first day of a whole new eating regime? Want to know how well that went? I can sum it up with one photo...


Yeah. Not that well.

It's my birthday this Sunday. The big 24!! This was posted in the mail from my bestfriend down north, and oh my God, I was like a kid on Christmas!!.
Tomorrow I plan to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, to try and burn off some of the chocolate overload.

I've been thinking today, 24 isn't a big milestone technically, but I feel like since I graduated in 2005, it's taken me this long to basically get my shit together, so to speak.
I'm finally becoming ok with my own company, and have realised I can't trust everybody, but I need to trust someone. And I do. I've opened myself up to a select few like I never have in the past, and have been completely honest with those I need to. Yes, I realise this might leave me open to getting burnt, as I have in the past, but you can't go through life wondering 'what if'. 

And on that note, so continues... The Great Exercise Experiment...

Erin
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment