Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tired & Sore...

YAY! I nearly had a 100% 'clean' eating day! I had 2 slip ups, but did really well the rest of the day, and went walking this morning and did the DVD tonight. Also drank about 2L of water :D

The walk was pretty uneventful. I ended up getting pains in the side of my calf and knee pain, but walked throught it! I googled the calf pains to see if there were any stretches I could do. Apparently it was oxygen deprivation of my calf muscle... So if anyone knows any different, let me know!
I used a Zombie app (bit of a zombie freak here) that uses your home as base, and I'm guessing since this one doesn't talk like the Iphone one, and on your way back have to avoid zombies.

My legs hurt, my knee hurts, my hips hurt.. But I'm NOT giving up on this!!

Have showered & off to bed now. Looking forward to a brand new day :) (and Movie World on the weekends with my boyfriend - YAY!!

Night all,

Erin
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment