Sunday 14 October 2012

Birthdaaaaaaaay!!!

YAY!! So, today was my 24th birthday. Hip hip hooray, am I right!?

Have had a super busy day, yet was relaxed at the same time.. Slept in, lunch with friends, dinner with family. Fairly 'intimate' setting, really. I loved it :) I'm used to having some kind of dinner for my birthdays in the past with family, friends, extended friends..
This year it was the people I spend most of my time with, 2 of my favourite friends, and my Mum and brother (my partner was unable to make it down, as he works away).

This beautiful day was topped off by the most amazing cake, made by Mum, who is a fan-TASTIC nurse/clothing designer/sewer and now, cake maker.

Le' cake!!!
Le' Babuska candles!!!

Tomorrow begins my whole new lifestyle. I plan on losing the weight quickly, in a healthy way (of course), and taking it one step at a time.
Tomorrow.. Technically today now, I begin with eating breakfast, increasing water intake, and exercising!! I have some 20 minute DVD from one of the 'Biggest Loser' trainers that I think will make a good start.

***Something I didn't mention in my introduction - I actually have really bad knees (have dislocated both kneecaps twice), and a bad back due to the size of my 'boobage', so some exercises are more difficult for me. I have exercises from my physio to strengthen weak muscle and loosen tight ones, but am not allowed to bike or run for exercise and have to limit walking until I strengthen these muscles.
I think that doing the strengthening exercises, plus the 20 minute video should be ok. Will see how I go and report back!

If this doesn't work, I may try yoga... Stretching... Pretending to be a turtle on my back.. We'll see!

Until tomorrow, cyber world!

Erin
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment